Pendulum Head Fastening System
High Quality at an Economical Price
Gemcor’s patented, “All-Electric” roller screw technology is offered in a simple low cost platform that can be used in a multitude of different fastening applications. The Pendulum fastening system provides high quality installed fasteners, quick fastening rates and unmatched reliability, creating higher productivity for airframe manufacturers all around the world.
The Pendulum system is capable of installing a variety of fasteners including interference fit pins. The system’s unique upper head design incorporates an electric high speed drill spindle with optional straight down sealant and buck positions. Utilizing Gemcor’s patented roller screw technology, the pendulum system comes standard with “Active Panel Protection” and totally oil-free operation.
- All-electric operation with 3 position head
- Custom-sized C’ frame for any application
- Two (2) or three (3) position upper head
- Up to 3″ (75mm) upper tooling clearance
- High speed pendulum transfer
- Variable high speed electric drill spindle 3,000 – 18,000 rpm
- Fixed pressure foot
- 20,000 lbs. (9,000kg) maximum upset force
- Clamp force from 100 to 1,000 lbs. (45-450kg)
- Touch screen operator station mounted to swing arm overhead pendant
- Active panel protection to protect against tipped fasteners
- Very simple maintenance and alignment
- Drill / Seal / Buck
- Drill / Buck with straight down camera
- Head mounted manual or Automatic bin-hopper ARS
- Floor mounted cassette feed ARS
- 900-9,000 rpm electric spindle
- Pecker type sealant applicator
- Normality sensors
- Retractable resilient pressure foot
- High clamp for pin insertion
- Semi-automatic overhead positioning system
- Height adjusting table support system
- Full CNC positioning system
Want to find out more about our pendulum head fastening systems?
Contact us at 716.674.9300 or request more information online.