Gemcor provides custom automated fastening solutions to support aircraft production globally. We are seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant capable of performing all functions related to reception, secretarial and front office operation.
Primary Job Functions:
Responsible for answering a multi line telephone system, direct calls, and take messages as well as provide administrative support for various departments including the Controller. Support functions to other departments includes; maintaining and applying for employees passports and visas, performing security screening of visitors, arranging, picking and setting up lunches for customer visits, arranging and booking flights for various personnel, general ledger entries, bank account reconciliations and assist in month end closing.
- Fluent in MS office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Search.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in all areas, work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Ability to handle customers professionally during all interfaces and provide quality support to end users.
- Accounting functions including account reconciliation, ledger entries and helping with month end closing.
- Minimum AAS in Business Administration or commensurate experience.
- Accounting education is desirable.
- Must have reliable transportation.